10.11.2012

My Beautiful Blog!

 Suffice it to say, I'm pretty stinking happy with the way my blog looks right now.  I've spent probably the last hour on it, so it'd better look good, right?

See, first I thought I'd see if Blogger had fixed the bug that wouldn't let me use my own background.  I'd had another background in mind, but even though Blogger had fixed it, it had to be 1800x1600 to fit it full screen.  I'm pretty much convinced there's not a single picture of the TARDIS that is those dimensions.  So I eventually stopped looking and decided to play around with what I could do.  Long story short, (which includes attempting HTML coding, long Google searches, and lots of frustration and confusion) I got this to work.  And I think it's beautiful.  Let me know what you think!  Also, if you manage to find a TARDIS picture big enough, let me know.

It looks kind of Halloween...that's perfect.

No comments:

Cool People in the World