4.22.2013

2013/New Plan?

I don't know if I still have regular viewers. If I do, I'm sorry.

I'm so, so sorry.

Haha. I'm back. Hopefully.

This is my first post of 2013! So that's exciting. It's only four months in...There's a bunch of episodes from season 7 of Doctor Who I haven't written about (I gave up on season 6; suffice it to say, it was my favorite season, because it was fantastic, and amazing, and all other good adjectives). I'm not going to go back and fix it, but I will say that I'm not that impressed with season 7 so far. There were a couple of good ones in the first half (Asylum of the Daleks, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, and the Angels Take Manhattan) and then the first episode with Clara, The Bells of St. John was good.

AND THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL WAS FANTASTIC!!!

But everything else has been meh. Except "Hide." Hide was a good episode. I was partially distracted with drawing, so I'm going to watch it again this week. When I do, I'll blog about how awesome it was, as well as my theories about Clara, and other theories I think have some credence.

Which brings me to my new plan? I say new plan? because it's a plan, that's true. And it is new. But I don't know if it'll work. Anyway, my new plan? is to post about the new episodes as they come out. This'll give me a week in between to write about them, prevents the backlog problems I had before, and will allow you, as my loyal readers (who might not exist) to experience my understandings and ponderings of Clara. Yay you.

I don't know if there is any not Doctor Who-related content coming your way, as well. I have finals coming up in just a couple of weeks, so I'm crazy busy with school and things, so we'll see where this takes us!

Allons-y/Geronimo!

No comments:

Cool People in the World