4.26.2013

I have a new idea

So I am taking English Comp II now, and my teacher, Professor Seymour, is awesome. (short version) And at the beginning of every class, he has a writing prompt, that's usually interesting. So sometimes I come up with awesome responses to them, and I was thinking, maybe I could post the prompts and responses on here, for your entertainment!

Upcoming posts include which superhero would win in a fight: Superman vs. Batman and Superman vs. Spiderman (my answers might surprise you), and lists of awesome things, and ponderings about time travel.

If you feel the urge to comment on this post, tell me what you think of my new idea! And feel free to comment on whatever else. I really don't care either way, but it's a good way to let me know which content you prefer and let me know you're reading!

Cheesy plug for comments over...I can't believe I've turned into one of those people. You know what? Don't comment! If you do, you'll just be feeding my pathetic-ness. So, really, it's up to you.

Allons-y.

(Because "Geronimo" seemed too exciting for late at night, when I'm tired)

No comments:

Cool People in the World