7.10.2012

Chunks at a time

I dislike the word chunks, mostly because it reminds me of feces, but it's the best word to use.  So, since I am astronomically behind on my posts, I've decided to just do a few recaps of several episodes at once.  I'll specify in the beginning of the post which episodes I'll be working through, so you don't encounter spoilers you don't wish to see.  My first "chunk" will be the rest of season 5.  The second will be the first 7 episodes of season 6, and the third and final one will be the last 6 episodes of season 6, as well as the Christmas special.  This way I can even jump ahead some episodes, and be able to reference things a little before they happen, especially because so stinking much happens in season 6.  So I'll get right to it!

No comments:

Cool People in the World